NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE 10% OFF ORDER: NEWCUSTOMER
- Used on unbroken skin to alleviate sprains, muscle pains and dislocations
- Also said to be helpful when painted on unbroken chilblains.
- Applied promptly, it helps prevent the formation of bruises by stopping the capillaries from bleeding. It works by stimulating the activity of white blood cells which process congested blood, and by dispersing trapped fluids from joints and muscles and bumped and bruised tissue.
- It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities and it is these that help to reduce pain and swelling as well as improving wound healing.
- Arnica is often taken alongside Vitamin C as it further boosts the capillaries to withstand knocks. 12foru does have the best recipe Liposomal Vitamin C or whole food capsules (A combination of rosehips, moringa, & hibiscus)
- Arnica oil or tincture is often applied to scalp to stimulate hair growth
- Arnica can also help with tooth pain a little known use