BENTONITE CLAY Food Grade 1 LB Cleansing Detox Bath Clay packs
**Picture is representative only**
1. Used on the Skin to Manage Eczema, Dermatitis & Psoriasis When combined with water and left to dry on the skin as a clay mask, the clay is able to bind to bacteria and toxins living on the surface of the skin and within pores to extract these from the pores.
2. Used in the Bath as a Soaking Liquid to Remove Toxins: Used in 12foru "Detox Baths" The clay is added to your bath water and binds to the toxins pulling them from the skin. The clay leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and less inflamed, all while you relax in the tub effortlessly! 3. Allows Cells to Receive More Oxygen Bentonite clay helps to get oxygen into the cells because it has the ability to pull excess hydrogen from the cells, leaving room for oxygen to take its place. When cells have more oxygen entering them, you feel more energized and your body can repair itself more easily from illness or hard workouts.
4. Alkalizes the Body A lot of the foods that are present in the “Standard American Diet” have an acidic reaction in the body, meaning they alter the body’s preferred pH level to make it more acidic than we’d like for it to be. The less healthy someone’s diet is, normally the more acidic their body is. This is the case because the stomach needs to work extra hard to produce strong acids in order to break down these foods, creating the need for even more alkalizing foods to balance things out. Proper digestion requires enzymes that are made from alkalizing minerals, so when alkalizing foods do not enter the body, acidity remains high and digestion suffers. Bentonite clay contains alkalizing minerals in contrast, which brings the level of the body’s pH to a more optimal balance between acidity and alkalinity, helping to make the blood, saliva and urine more alkaline. 5. Boosts the bodies own Probiotics By removing toxins, digestive-distress causing chemicals, and heavy metals from the gut, bentonite clay helps to promote the “good bacteria” or probiotics living in your gut wall and to decrease the amount of harmful “bad bacteria”. 6. Can help to relieve Digestive Problems (constipation, IBS, nausea, etc.) Thanks to its ability to neutralize bacteria in the cut and kill viruses, bentonite clay helps to alleviate many digestive problems. It is often used as relief for nausea and vomiting by pregnant women, is a safe way to remedy constipation, and helps with IBS. Results from one study carried out in 1998 showed that bentonite clay was extremely successful at absorbing harmful rotavirus and caronavirus toxins within the gut of young mammals. Rotaviruses are one of the leading causes of gastrointestinal distress, such as diarrhea and nausea, in infants and toddlers. Bentonite clay benefits your pets as well! It is safe for pet consumption within your own home and can alleviate pet’s nausea and vomiting in the same way. You can add bentonite clay to your pet’s water to help reduce symptoms like vomiting. Mix ¼ cup or less of the clay into their water until it dissolves; they should not taste anything or even notice that it’s there, but should feel better pretty quickly.
7. Boosts Immunity by Killing Harmful Bacteria and Viruses In a study from Arizona State University, bentonite clay was found to be highly effective at killing many types of seriously harmful illnesses, like E. Coli and MRSA for example. More research is still needed on the topic but results of studies so far appear to be promising in terms of how the clay can be used as a treatment for these serious illnesses. On top of killing these types of infections and viruses, bentonite clay benefits your immune system by keeping the gut wall strong. Much of the immune system actually lives inside of the gut, and when the gut wall is compromised, toxins are better able to leach into the blood stream and cause serious problems. By protecting the gut wall and decreasing the amount of pesticides, toxins, bacteria, and chemicals that could potentially enter the blood, the body is better able to protect its health.
8. Improves the Health of Teeth and Gums The mouth is one of the most susceptible areas of the body when it comes to harmful outside “invaders” taking over, like bacteria and toxins. Bentonite clay binds to unhealthy substances in the mouth, such as around the teeth and on the tongue and gums, and helps to remove them before you swallow them and become sick. because of Bentonite’s anti-bacterial properties it has been used in natural toothpastes and even mixed with water and used as a daily rinse.
9. Purifies Water It has been researched as an effective way to remove some of the fluoride that is often in drinking water. When combined with magnesium, the clay has been shown to benefit the purity of tap water which leads to some promising possibilities for using it in the future as a widespread cost-effective water purification method.
10. Useful As a Baby Powder Alternative The clay can be applied to any area on the skin of babies that is irritated, red, or needs soothing in the same way that traditional powders are used. Plus, it is very gentle and naturally cleansing. Apply a small amount of the clay directly to the skin and allow it to sit for several minutes before wiping/rinsing it away.
If you plan on consuming bentonite clay by mouth (ingesting it either by eating or drinking the clay), try this as a dietary aide: •Drink 1/2 to 1 teaspoon once per day as many days of the week as you’d like. Mix the clay with water, preferably in a jar with a lid where you can shake the clay and make it dissolve. Then drink it right away.
If you plan on only using it externally on your skin, try this: •Enjoy the bentonite clay benefits by adding a ¼ of a cup of the clay to your bath and massage your skin with it. Or just allow the clay to dissolve into the water and soak it in for as long as you’d like, then rinse your skin well with clean water.
For scrapes or bug bites, apply a concentrated amount of the clay directly to the trouble area and cover with a Band-Aid or gauze, then let it sit
The majority of our herbal tinctures & products are handmade & hand infused. Blends are recipes developed by a holistic practitioner of 16 years & former Registered Nurse of over 18 years. Herbs used are either organic or wild harvested. We are a small home based business committed to quality. We also offer holistic education & protocols to help people support their health using dietary supplementation. From the simplest of diseases to the most complex, we can offer support for your health. Our contact information is available on the contact us page.
Facebook Educational Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/12foru/