NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE 10% OFF ORDER: NEWCUSTOMER
Cajeput oil exerts lots of therapeutic properties, which really make it useful in aromatherapy and medicinal applications.
- Decongestant – It provides relief from nasal and chest congestion.
- Expectorant – It aids the release of phlegm from the lungs.
- Analgesic – It has a powerful pain relieving effect.
- Antibacterial – It kills certain species of bacteria. 
- Antifungal – It kills many fungi species.
- Antiviral – It is active against some viruses too.
- Antineuralgic – It exerts a protective effect on the nervous system.
- Antiseptic – prevents infection in wounds.
- Carminative – It aids in the expulsion of intestinal gas.
- Diaphoretic – It promotes excessive sweating.
- Antipyretic ( febrifuge ) – It alleviates a fever.
- Insecticide – It is used to kill many species of insects.
- Vulnerary ( cicatrizant ) – aids in healing cuts, scrapes and wounds.
- Tonic – Promotes better working of the channels of the body.
- Antispasmodic – reduces spasms.
- Astringent – shrinks the skin and takes away excess oil.
- Anti-Inflammatory – reduces inflammation.
- Antioxidant – protects the cells from free radical damage.
Information Source: http://oilhealthbenefits.com/cajeput-essential-oil-cajuput-oil/
Facebook Educational Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/12foru/